CLEAN VS SANITIZE VS DISINFECT
Did you know? Cleaning - removes dust, debris and dirt from a surface by scrubbing, washing and rinsing. Sanitizing - reduces but does not necessarily eliminate all bacteria on a treated surface. Disinfecting - destroys or inactivates bacteria and viruses identified on the product’s label on hard, nonporous surfaces.
Water damage can go from insignificant to extensive fairly quick. Bathrooms are notorious for causing water leaks although they can happen or cause damage in any area of your home. Grout deterioration, broken faucets of sinks, or fractured pipes are all causes that start minimal, but overlooked can create mold. Mold is a reasonable visible sign you have water damage. You may notice mold or you may smell it. This will come to you as a distinctive earthy or musty odor. If this something you smell and you cannot locate the source it may be the best time to call in a trained technician to help track down and address the source.
If you’ve experienced a leak in your bathroom, or suspect you have water damage, contact SERVPRO of Buckeye/ West Surprise & Wickenburg at (623) 248-1148 to get the issue resolved immediately. We’re here 24/7 to help you. Call us today!
THE CLEANING EXPERTS
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
RESTORATION VS REPLACEMENT
Restoration through mitigation is less expensive than replacing!
Mitigation requires quick action. The faster a SERVPRO
Professional arrives on-site to perform water cleanup, the better the results – including lower claim costs.
In the below photos a simple leak from a toilet tank affected flooring and walls. placing a tarp over the tile with a dehumidifier and air movers strategically placed saved a majority of what may have needed to be replaced if immediate action was not taken.
SERVPRO utilizes various types of disinfectants and sanitizers when performing cleaning services.
A brand wide favorite used is a stabilized chlorine dioxide-based cleaner designed to kill harmful bacteria, viruses and mold on hard surfaces and effectively sanitizes soft surfaces. This product is EPA registered with the lowest toxicity rating making it safe for everyday use, with no need for PPE. Fragrance free with a pH 8.5-9.5 SERVPROXIDE is great for:
- homes, schools, day-cares, laboratories
- hospitals, nursing homes, veterinary clinics
- restaurants, gyms,
- vehicles, ambulances, buses
- carpeting, fabric, natural stones, plastics
OUR FIRE PREVENTION TIPS!
Its scary to imagine your home up in flames.
Its where you make memories and take time to relax. You cant control everything, but you may take proper steps towards preventing this disaster.
Our top tips to prevent at home fires!
1. Test Your Smoke Alarms Regularly
2. Inspect All Your Heating Sources
3. Keep Your Stove and Oven Clean
4. Don’t Leave Your Kitchen/ cooking food / unattended
5. Always Check Your Dryer/ lint trap
6. Maintain All Cords/ & placements
7. Properly Store Flammable Products
8. Practice Caution with Candles
9. Be Careful with Your Fireplace
10. Keep Fire Extinguishers Around
24 Hour Water and Fire Restoration
When a water or fire disaster happens, it can be a devastating event. Water damage and structural or smoke damage are all huge worries, As soon as it is discovered, SERVPRO should be notified. Our 24 hour service is available any time day or night to help you make your way through a difficult time.
1. Always Open
SERVPRO of Buckeye is open on a 24 hour, 7 days a week basis to serve our community. This means national or bank holidays, weekends, any time we are needed. There is no waiting overnight for the morning. When someone makes a frantic call because a disastrous event occurs in the middle of the night, We answer it.
2. Fast Response
When you put in a call a service technician will respond within just 1 hour and will arrive on site in 4 hours or less. These professionals will perform a thorough assessment of the damage and let you know within what needs to be done. They understand that extensive damage can be sustained even after the fire is put out or a water main is shut off, and will begin immediately
3. Preferred Provider
Because of their ready availability and best practices, SERVPRO is the preferred provider in Arizona and is the choice of many insurance companies and their adjusters. They can handle any phase from cleanup to repair and understand the need for speed and transparency needed to gain and maintains trust.
WHY DUCT CLEANING IS IMPORTANT
While your commercial business is focused on providing a service, it’s easy to forget the services you need as well. One thing you should always put first is making sure that your employees are breathing clean air and are operating in a safe work environment. Chemicals, pollen, construction debris and dust can easily be transferred from the exterior of a building to interior through the air duct system. Here are a few advantages to having your building’s HVAC system professionally cleaned.
- Allergies & Dust - pollen and dust particles will be removed in the process and the affected area will instantly become a safer work environment.
- Efficiency - Years of dust, hair, pests, and other pollutants in ductwork will hinder an HVAC system’s airflow. A proper cleaning will help remove the buildup and promote the proper airflow needed to run the system at peak efficiency.
- Eliminate Odor - The professional technicians at SERVPRO use their specialized chemicals to break down the molecular bonds that create troublesome odors. This helps to improve the overall air quality within the entire building and reduces the chances of your employees or clientele feeling uncomfortable from strange and unsettling odors that may linger in the air.
Before & After Soot Damaged Table
Water damage affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. We understand that your home is more than a structure; your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings help make your home a home. If its impotant to you its important to us. We specialize in "restoring" versus "replacing" to help save the client money.
We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Before & After Cleaning
Hard floors like tile & wood are often used in homes and commercial properties. These floorings appear easy to clean and maintain. Unfortunately soil accumulates on these surfaces and the buildup can be awful.
Our team brings specialized equipment and powerful chemicals to your home to begin a professional cleansing that will leave your floors looking and smelling fresh.
We have specialized training in time-tested and industry-approved cleaning methods. Also, our proprietary cleaning system allows our Professionals to properly clean and restore your floor’s original beauty.